Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Favorite Fabrics

Amy Butler's Paradise Wine is one of my favorites right now.  I bought a bunch and I still have no idea what i'm going to do with it... but first on my list were pillows just so I can stare at it more.  It will end up in a quilt someday... as soon as I can figure out a pattern that I like.  I've been thinking about a New Wave quilt or a Tumbler.... still not sure and I still have to purchase the rest of the fabrics I'd like in it to keep with a 'red' theme.


The Andrea Victoria collection by My Minds Eye is also amazing.  I snatched these up the second I saw them.  I was lucky enough to get them when I did because they sold out the next day.  I'm in a big turquoise mode... and red.. and turquoise and red together.  Someday I will have a craft room that will hopefully be as creative as hers: Crafty Intentions Craftroom.

I think the New Wave Quilt would look great in this fabric with white sashing.  I'm just waiting for the white kona to finally go on sale.  I've already got the Darlene Zimmerman's "Fat Cats" ruler as suggested on Oh, Fransson!'s blog.

Andrea Victoria by My Minds Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...