Sunday, January 15, 2012

Interlocking Stars

I'm jumping on the interlocking stars (aka Sparkle Punch) bandwagon because I love this and this and this and this.  I dropped everything I should have been doing to make this as soon as I saw it. A large quilt is on my someday to-do list, but for right now this will be turned into a pillow: 


I mapped out how much of everything I needed and chopped it all up.  All of the squares are 3" finished. It took a while to square all of the wonky stars up but for my next bigger project I invested in a 3.5" square ruler.

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for tools! It looks great! I am trying to decide if my 1/4" seam allowance is consistent enough to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tricked the eye! I thought those starts were much bigger...until I read it's going to be a pillow. And then I saw the pieces on the grid mat. Love them and how they interlock...so cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...