Sunday, April 22, 2012

LVMQG Sew-In Progress

Here's the progress I made at the sew-in that the Las Vegas Modern Quilt Guild hosted on Saturday, April 21st.

 My new name tag is finally done!  A little bit of Washi to carry around!


I wanted these cute little tapes on the front, but they were way too big, so on the back it went.

Big improvement from my free-motioned-zig-zag old one:

(it has character!)



I also managed to finish Swoon Block #4.  Almost.  I had to assemble a little bit of it at home because we ran out of time there.  I haven't worked on my swoon quilt since the LVMQG retreat... but it will be completed someday!  (View other completed swoon blocks)  I've been busy with other stuff: I managed to add a ruffle to a skirt to lengthen it and hemmed my husband's suit pants all while playing with my embroidery machine.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I love your new name tag. Encourages me to get mine done. Thanks for doing my name.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...